Welcome to the GNOM research group web page
GNOM is a research group made up by lecturers and post-graduate students of the departments of Statistics and Operations Research, and of Applied Mathematics I at the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC), Barcelona. GNOM is a consolidated research group that is recognized and funded by the Government of Catalonia (SGR-2009-1122). The group is working on both numerical optimization methods and mathematical programming modeling of any problem that can be solved through optimization, with special interest in energy and statistical data protection.
- MSc Thesis on distributed battery energy storage systems in energy retail markets
- Two new presentations and book chapters in Privacy In Statistical Databases
- New paper accepted in Mathematical Programming (series A)
- MSc Thesis on Supply chain optimization with 3D printing
- Participation in the 28th European Conference on Operational Research